بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
GOLDEN CHAIN HADITH
Imam Raza (as) Said: `My father Musa al-Kadhim (as) told me, from his father Jafar Sadiq (as), from his father Muhammad al-Baqir (as), from his father Ali Zainul Abideen (as), from his father the martyr of Kerbala (Hussain) (as), from his father Ali ibn Abu Talib (as), from the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). from Angel Jibrail (as), from Almighty ALLAH: `The Kalima of `La ilaha illallah` is My fort, and whosoever says it will enter My fort, and whosoever enters My fort is safe from My punishment.` `But all this depends on some conditions, and I am one of those conditions`.
(Al-Ma`ani al-Akhbar, Oyoun Akhbar Al-Ridha, and Al-Tawhid of Shaykh al-Saduq)
Wiladat Of 8th Imam
Imam Ali ar-Raza (a.s.)
Will Be Celebrated On
Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021 6pm.
One dish party, please participate
Please Click here for ONLINE:
Stay safe and healthy and follow Covid19 health guidelines
As you know center run on donation from people. Please participate in Holy month Ramdhan Fund / Niyaz / Majlis sponsor / Mosque Utilities. Membership is due for current year.
Please e-transfer at
Please provide your Name, Email address, Address and Purpose of your fund in your text message in e-transfer
COVID-19 Guidelines for upcoming programs at Madina-tul-Ilm
Please note that these guidelines are devised in conjunction with guidelines provided by Ontario government. All attendees planning to attend a future program at Madina-tul-Ilm (Moharram Majalis) are required to observer the following.
1. All attendees are required to wear face masks at all times and avoid handshakes. Please maintain social distancing and practice good hand hygiene. Please avoid touching the face (eyes, nose, and mouth).
2. Volunteer will take a temperature scan and ask screening questions prior to entry at the center.
3. Please come with Wuzu / Ablution. Please avoid using washrooms unless absolutely necessary.
4. Please bring your own Musalla/mat/cloth for sitting on the floor (Farsh-e-Aza) or on a chair.
5. Eating, drinking, and food handouts are strictly NOT allowed on premises. Attendees may bring their own water bottle for rehydration purposes.
6. In order to facilitate families with small children and seniors, Majalis will be aired in our parking lot (video projected on big screen and audio via FM Radio channel). Please stay in Car and watch/listen to the program.
7. If you or your family member is not feeling well, please stay home and watch the program online at http://madinatulilm.org/live.aspx
8. Arrangement of tabbruk/water will be made in parking lot by the center management only, if you wish to sponsor a program/ tabbruk please contact us.
9. Our center/organization is not responsible for any violation by any individual of any government rules and health guideline, the individual violating any of the government guidelines will be responsible themselves for any fines or punishment as per law.
10. Our center/organization reserves the right to refuse entry/expel any individual, if they do not follow these posted guidelines and pose a risk to other attendees.
The current situation is a challenge for all of us and we need to adapt to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. Please cooperate and be patient with the volunteers who are serving as front-line workers.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Al-Eman Society of Canada
120 Bermondsey Road,
Toronto, ON Canada